Not only are they raising prices, they’re making it HARD to understand their pricing model, and HARD to start conversations…
So let’s get right to it.
We want you to focus on growing your business, not worrying how much the tools that help you do that will cost you.
Intercom’s pricing is setup to penalize you for growing: the more contacts you add, the more you pay them.
Drift is one flat fee, every month.
It doesn’t matter how many bots you build, how many leads you drive, or how many people are in your database. You won’t see any of that funny business from us 👆
As we head into 2020, it’s a great time to think outside the box of Intercom and review your overall chat budget.
Can we sync Monday on this?
Not only do we win in each of those categories 👆
We were also 1st to market with sales chat, and we will be the first to market on what’s next as well.
But don’t just take our word for it:
- One month after switching from Intercom, this Fortune 500 company booked 15X more meetings
- Switching from Intercom to Drift increased revenue by 112% and created an 800% increase in leads for Noiseaware
- Taplytics made the switch and found that once they started qualifying leads automatically, it was obvious to them that Drift was more effective.
I’ve got a custom plan for how we’d implement Drift on your website, are you open to seeing it?
PS. I’d also like to send you a free copy of Conversational Marketing - let me know the best address to ship it to
If you're like us, you take your revenue numbers VERY seriously.
It’s crucial to have a chat software that not only helps your site conversion rates, but also helps your sales team.
Business impact, that’s what every marketer is constantly striving for, making an impact on the business.
So why are you using a tool that’s built for support and not revenue?
There are also some basics to chat that you should easily have access to:
- search and analyze all of your conversations to discover hidden insights that would otherwise be locked away
- tailor a message based on the end users stage in the buying process
- have multiple goals on the same campaign (grab an email if they don’t book a meeting)
- understand exactly what part of your bot flow is underperforming
Noiseaware switched from Intercom to Drift and saw increased revenue by 112% and an 800% increase in leads.
A Fortune 500 company saw 15x meetings booked.
Lessonly doubled chat first meetings in one quarter after switching from Intercom to Drift.
👆 companies are seeing stats like this because Drift is built for marketing and sales teams, not support….
As we head into 2020, it’s time to stop using tools that are avoiding conversations.
Let’s start the year strong together.
Can we sync Wednesday on this?